Hello there, people of DeviantArt! Allow me to introduce myself...my DA name is PurfectPrincessGirl (but you can also call me "Princess" if you want). I am currently an aspiring artist in her Senior year of highschool, with dreams of one day taking an art major in college (and then see if something ever comes out of it). Random Facts about Me
1) I mainly draw just some fanart pictures here (usually consisting of pairing pics, family pics, and some of my own headcanon ideas), but occasionally I'll throw in a few original ideas of my own if I happen to get good ones at the moment.
2) While I do take point commissions (and sometimes art-trades too if I happen to be friends with the person proposing it), I do NOT currently take any free requests. This is simply because I'm afraid that if I do just allow requests willy nilly, then EVERYONE would want some requests...therefore making it no longer fun for me to draw stuff that aren't my own ideas. I know it's kinda harsh, but for now I will ONLY make an exception to this if it's for my closest DA friends, nothing more...nothing less.
3) According to several fan website quizzes (as well as a few people in real-life), if I had a special element, it would be Earth. In some ways, I can agree with this.
4) I'm a fan of Roleplaying (aka RPing), so if you happen to feel bored and want to RP with me, then by all means send me a note and we'll get going
(just as long as it's nothing too innappropriate, gross, or just downright weird..
5) I am a bit of a shipping fanatic myself
. Depending on which fandom I'm in, I can't help but imagine some possible romance scenarios for some of my favorite pairings ever. Heck, if I really really like the couples...sometimes I'll even make fan children for them.
6) I can't really say that I'm strictly a total Girly-Girl or a total Tomboy. I mean, yeah I do enjoy playing some hardcore videogames, headbanging to some of my favorite rock songs, and hang out amongst my closest guy friends. But at the same time, I also don't mind dressing up and putting on makeup, squeal over cute things (such as pairings), and still like to collect some adorable plushy toys. So I guess you can say I'm an "In-Between" kind of girl
7) I am a bit oversensitive and naive at times. Sometimes if I misinterpret someone joking around about something I like, I could take it personally and feel bad afterwords. So please don't get offended if I don't immediately understand a joke you try to tell me right away, it's nothing against you at all.
8) I usually try to be courteous and polite to those around me, even to those who don't always share the same opinions that I do. But if someone deliberately tries to angrily bash me for those opinions, that's
when I start to get quite annoyed...(but I'll try to contain myself if it's not too serious..)
9) Don't always expect the norm from a girl like me. I like to draw a whole bunch of random ideas, in random styles, and from random fandoms whenever I feel like it. Feel offended by that? Then I'm sorry, that's the way I roll
10) I do not draw for fame, popularity, or a bunch of watchers/views. I draw for my own enjoyment, thank you very much.
11) I'm a very non-confrontational person, and as such I hate to be thrown in the middle of an argument in between people. I know it sounds cowardly, but please try to keep me out of any fights/wars that you might be involved in. I go on this website to relax, upload art, and share it among my watchers and friends, not to exchange insults/threats at others.
12) It doesn't really matter to me if I get any favorites, comments, or even any views on some of the artwork I upload. I won't force you to watch me or send me feedback, that's all up to YOU to decide on your own Some Random Stamps: Some Fandoms I'm Involved In/Shows I like to Watch: Current Residence
: United StatesFavorite Color(s)
: Black, Magenta, Green, Red, and PurpleFavorite Food(s)
: Chocolate Chip Cookies, Cheeseburgers, French Fries, Plain Cheese Pizza, Popcorn, SpaghettiFavorite Animal(s)
: Dogs, Cats, Horses, some ReptilesFavorite Genre of Music
: Rock, Pop, Hip-Hop, R&B, some forms of RapFavorite Flower
: Roses! Favorite Movie Genre
: Horror, Comedy, Fantasy, ActionFavorite style of art
: Traditional, Digital, PhotographyFavorite Characters
: Pff, too many to list right now XDOperating System
: Windows 7MP3 Player of Choice
: IPhoneWallpaper of Choice
: I dunno lolGaming Console of Choice
: PC and Nintendo DS currently (my other gaming systems don't work
)Things I Totally Love
: Drawing, Listening to Music, Cartoons, (some) Anime shows, Comic Books, Playing videogames, Shipping, Paranormal Stuff, Creepypasta, Friends and Family, Animals, Eating good food, Quiet times alone, etc.Things I Totally Dislike
: Waking up early, People who bash others for their opinions, racism, characters being hated on for "getting in the way of shipping", sexism (for both genders), chain letter pranks, PETA, Religious fanatics, homophobia, Mary Sue/Gary Stu OCs (though I won't mind if they're just made as jokes), trolling (unless the person being trolled on deserved it), SOPA and PIPA, Health-fanatics who try to force their eating habits on others, etc.Personal Quote
: Crushes are temporary, Lust fades away, but Love is eternal...