|My whole policy and prices on commissions!|
It's been fun!Hey everyone. I just wanted to say thanks to everyone who left comments and sent me notes about taking over the group. It is with great pleasure that I let you know thegreatloofa will be your new administrator. You are in great hands, I'm sure.It's been fun! by FlutterMac
It's been awesome running this group for so long and I am still really proud of the fact that this was the first official FlutterMac group and is still the largest. You guys have all been awesome and really made me love this ship so very much. I'll still be poking around so I won't be totally gone, so I look forward to seeing all your creativity in the future.
It's been fun!
A Shy EncounterA Shy Encounter by Thejboy88
The sun was shining brightly upon the far-reaching fields of Sweet Apple Acres. It was a peaceful and beautiful place, and was thus a source of great pride, not only for he local residents of the town of Canterlot, but especially the good-natured Apple family who lived there. One of their more prominent members, a young girl named Applejack, was currently walking down one of the many rows of apple trees that lined the fields there, carrying a basket filled with many of the red and delicious fruits. And all the while she was whistling a merry tune to herself. Clearly there was little she enjoyed more than working on the family farm, especially on a gorgeous day like today. However, as she was walking towards the edge of the field, her attention was drawn to the fact that she was not alone here.
Stopping, it took only a moment for Applejack to realise that there was another girl here. Specifically, it was one she knew well as a friend from Canterlot High, Fluttershy. The pink-haired girl
Greetings, people of DeviantArt. If you didn't know earlier I am known here as PurfectPrincessGirl (but you can call me "Princess" if you want). I am here to express my creativity and ideas through art, but maybe once in a blue moon you might see a fanfiction being uploaded....but don't count on it.|
I am currently out of high school, just going through life for now and seeing where it takes me. I don't consider myself a genius, an artist on the level of DaVinci, or any type of "spectacular" hero. I'm just your average girl with a mind filled with the most unpredictable of ideas. So as such, it is advised that you DON'T expect the norm from a girl like me...which definitely applies to my art as well. Feel offended by that fact? Then I'm afraid I'm not the friend for you then
Random Facts about Moi~
1) I'm a very emotional person, expressing most of it through my art and keeping the rest to myself to brood over. Sounds dumb I know, but try not to get too offended if I happen to get super emotional sometimes
2) I currently have four pets, including 2 cats and 2 dogs. One of them includes my Chihuahua Harry, whom you'll often see pop up in my gallery and ID a few times. Let's just say he's like my personal "mascot" in a way
3) Naturally I am a very shy person, especially in real life. It's not that I don't like people, it's just that I have this underlying fear of rejection. Online though, I'm a bit more open...just don't be alarmed if I'm a bit slow in opening up to you
4) Along with being emotional, I'm also quite the shipper I love shipping and a variety of different kinds, including canon/non-canon/hetero/yaoi/yuri...you name it! If I really like the couples, I often like to make little next gen families for them. Granted there are quite a few couples that DON'T take my fancy...but that's a story for another day~
5) As mentioned above I am quite a fan of next generation artwork. Such as, the children of two established fictional characters going about their lives and experiencing their own little quests. I draw a lot of that stuff myself, so I'd be happy to bond with anyone who shared a similar interest in that stuff
Some Random Stamps:
Some Fandoms I'm Involved In/Shows I like to Watch:
Roserade is My Top Favorite Pokemon of All-Time
How I'd (Personally) Rank the Mane 6
1) Rarity (Beautiful, artistic, classy, dedicated, and just plain fabulous~ Easily my top favorite of the six )
2) Pinkie Pie (Bubbly, adorable, funny, and just an overall delight to watch ^w^ Though no longer my top favorite, I still love her alot)
3) Applejack (Hardworking, strong-willed, humble, and with a heart of gold for her family and friends Definately deserves more love)
4) Twilight Sparkle (Smart, adorkable, relateable and powerful...she does her job right as the main star of the show )
5) Fluttershy (Sweet-natured, sensitive, shy and a big animal lover. Actually was my least favorite for awhile (don't hate on me, Fluttershy fans ._.), but she's growing on me~ )
6) Rainbow Dash (Tomboyish, energetic, loyal and sporty. Though she's admittedly my current least favorite (for personal reasons), I know there's still some good parts about her )
What Is Your Level Of Sanity?
Hosted By theOtaku.com: Anime
Current Residence: United States
Favorite Color(s): Black, Magenta, Green, Red, and Purple
Favorite Food(s): Chocolate Chip Cookies, Cheeseburgers, French Fries, Plain Cheese Pizza, Popcorn, Spaghetti
Favorite Animal(s): Dogs, Cats, Horses, some Reptiles
Favorite Genre of Music: Rock, Pop, Hip-Hop, R&B, some forms of Rap
Favorite Flower: Roses!
Favorite Movie Genre: Horror, Comedy, Fantasy, Action
Favorite style of art: Traditional, Digital, Photography
Favorite Characters: Pff, too many to list right now XD
Operating System: Windows 7
MP3 Player of Choice: IPhone
Wallpaper of Choice: I dunno lol
Gaming Console of Choice: PC, Wii and Nintendo DS/3DS currently (my other gaming systems don't work )
Things I Totally Love: Drawing, Listening to Music, Cartoons, (some) Anime shows, Comic Books, Playing videogames, Shipping, Paranormal Stuff, Creepypasta, Friends and Family, Animals, Eating good food, Quiet times alone, etc.
Things I Totally Dislike: Waking up early, People who bash others for their opinions, racism, characters being hated on for "getting in the way of shipping", sexism (for both genders), chain letter pranks, PETA, Religious fanatics, homophobia, Mary Sue/Gary Stu OCs (though I won't mind if they're just made as jokes), trolling (unless the person being trolled on deserved it), SOPA and PIPA, Health-fanatics who try to force their eating habits on others, etc.
Personal Quote: Crushes are temporary, Lust fades away, but Love is eternal...
|I would like to get enough points for a Premium Membership. It would be greatly appreciated if you were to help out |
As for commissions, my main prices are 50-100 , just in case anyone is interested in commissioning me.